Independence Elementary Readathon
Monday January 25th, 2021
Use your pledge forms found in your child's folder for in person donations or go to funrun.com to setup your online flat donation account!
How to Register for the Readathon for online donations
1. Click ‘login' (if account is already made) or 'Sign Up' (if the parent has never used the site.)
2. Click 'Register a Student'
3. Type in ‘Independence Elementary’ and select our school OR Click 'Enter Your Registration Code' and Enter Code: 116-632
5. Enter Student First and Last Name and Select Class They Belong In
6. Agree to Terms and Continue
7. Register Another Student or Select No
8. Click 'View Participant Dashboard' and Begin Pledging!
Start tracking your minutes on your tracking sheet found in your child's take home folder! Please keep these in your child's folder so they may track their minutes in the classroom!
Independence Food Pantry Needs Donations!
Items that fit into kids back packs are the most ideal donation! We appreciate your assistance!
Independence Elementary PTO is starting the 2020 school year with a new team of officers! To meet our new officers, click here.
One of the many goals for PTO this year is continued communication to parents and staff via Facebook postings on our Independence Elementary PTO Facebook Page and also regular communication via our new website.
This is the one stop shop for information about PTO meetings, meeting minutes, school fundraisers, PTO sponsored events and more!
We are starting off the school year with new faces and many new experiences for the families, students and staff of the Independence Elementary community. While we are experiencing many changes we hope to continue to support our wonderful teachers and school with exciting events and opportunities to give back to our community.